We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our services, so you can buy with confidence plus we offer competitive pricing on all of our IPv4 blocks, so you can be sure you’re getting a great deal.
Whether you’re looking for a small block of IPs or a large block of IPs, we have what you’re looking for. Our team of experts are always available to answer any questions you have about purchasing IPv4 blocks. So, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Process of transfer of IPv4 blocks
We do have IP blocks from all RIR APNIC, ARIN, RIPE, LACNIC AND AFRINIC. We could supply you IP blocks from any RIR which you want.
We might help to transfer the blocks from one RIR to same RIR or from one RIR to different RIR except AFRINIC. On AFRINIC RIR, we could only transfer the blocks from one AFRINIC account holder to another AFRINIC account holder.
Here is the process of transfer of IPv4 blocks when you will buy the IP blocks
- Buyer tells us about the IPv4 block which he needs
- Buyer needs pre-approval from Arin and Apnic if he has account in that RIR
- We check our inventory and give the price to buyer
- We share the blocks and buyer choose the block from it
- IPv4 purchase agreement
- Buyer sends payment through Bank transfer or Escrow
- Seller submits IPv4 transfer request on RIR
- Buyer submits IPv4 receiving request on RIR
- RIR updates the whois and complete the transfer process
- Escrow release the funds to seller after completion